Submit your Ski Story to Escape2ski is a way to showcase your travel. Just upload your article, photos and video from a recent ski or snowboarding trip.
Escape2ski welcomes skiers and snowboarders who have had an interesting adventure to share it with the world. If you submit your ski story or snowboarding journey we recommend that the content not exceed 600 words and that you accompany it photos that compliment the article. Keep the article interesting by including some facts, why your chose this ski area, how many days you spent skiing or snowboarding during the trip and how many ski areas you visited.
So, Submit your Ski Story today and you may end up being published on Escape2ski!
You can upload photos or video here, or if you have a great video on YouTube, just include the link in the message area.
Content Submission Guidelines:
1. Escape2ski is interested in your engaging stories, photos and videos that capture your amazing ski and snowboard adventures.
2. Before you do, you should be aware that by submitting your content, you grant us the non-exclusive right (meaning you can post to other sites in addition to Escape2ski) to use your content royalty-free in perpetuity, and to publish it on any Escape2ski-controlled platforms.
3. Escape2ski cannot guarantee that your content will be published. We may also edit your content for length, size or clarity and your content may also be indexed by internet search engines.
4. Your username links to your profile and will appear alongside any of your content. (i.e. John Doe from Vancouver says…).
6. Please include a brief description of you photos or video along with the name of the ski area.
Thank you from the Escape2ski Team