Escape2ski is your connection to ski resorts in Canada and the United States. However, Escape2ski has not yet had the opportunity to visit this ski resort.
It's only searchable in the Find an Airport search page and displays airport information to assist viewers with planning their next ski or snowboard trip.
For a complete list of the current Escape2ski ski resort listings that include valuable information on lodging, trail maps, webcams and much more, check out our Ski Resort Listings page.
On the Slopes
- Ski Cape Smokey has earned a distinct reputation throughout the skiing an snowboarding community. It offers some of the most challenging terrain in Nova Scotia and quite possibly the Maritimes.
- The mountain can be accessed by several types of lifts and is amongst the region’s best hills.
- With a variety of runs from beginners, to double diamond glade runs Ski Cape Smokey has something to satisfy most skiers and snowboarders.
Off the Slopes
- The ski area operates on a limited basis, usually Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 9am to 4pm and every day during March Break for Nova Scotia schools.
- Due to the proximity to the ocean please keep in mind that the weather conditions can be unpredictable and change rather quickly in the area.