Plan a Ski Trip to Canada-United States with the help of the Escape2ski Team. You ask the questions and we provide the advice for ski travel.
- The Escape2ski Travel Team has over 30 years of skiing and snowboarding travel experience to help you Plan a Ski Trip to Canada-United States
- Escape2ski can provide expert industry advice on how to Plan a Ski Trip to Canada-United States to over 150 Ski Resorts
- With the cost of ski and snowboard travel on the rise, the Escape2ski Advisement Fee of $29.95 USD+any taxes is a small investment to ensure you get the right information before you book your trip
- The Escape2ski Travel Team can provide all the logistics for a single ski resort trip or plan that multiple ski resort vacation throughout Canada and the United States
- Do you need a rental vehicle, ground transportation, lodging (slope-side or nearby) or advice on which airport to fly into; for individuals, couples, families or travel groups, we can provide the answers
We Plan It, You Book It, Ask the Escape2ski Travel Team
Steps to Plan a Ski Trip to Canada-United States
- Email Escape2ski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the Subject Line “PLAN A SKI TRIP: add your destination”
- Tell us a little about the destination that you are thinking about
- Escape2ski will look over the request and respond within 48 hours
- If we are able to help, you will receive an itinerary form by email to complete
- When the form is completed and returned by email, it will be reviewed
- After review, a PayPal Invoice for the 50% deposit will be required
- Once your itinerary is complete, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance
- Once final payment has is made, you’ll receive your itinerary by email
- Please check your email Junk folder as the itinerary may be there
- After your review any adjustments or questions will be answered
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. If not satisfied with the proposed plan, the Escape2ski Team will be happy to provide a revised plan within 30 days from the date of final payment.
2. The Advisement Fee covers only one planning itinerary. Additional itineraries can be quoted upon request for your convenience.
3. The Escape2ski Team are not travel agents and do not claim to be, we only provide advice to help you get the most out of your ski travel plans.
4. At Escape2ski, we are not involved in up selling as we offer only independent advice based upon our industry experience.
5. At the time of creating your plan, we can provide current pricing, but remember the actual price may change before you make the booking.