Alyeska Area Transit Map on Escape2ski is your transportation guide to help you get around the Alyeska and local Girdwood, Alaska Areas.
Glacier Valley Transit (GVT) operates the bus transportation system in Girdwood, Alaska and services Girdwood, along with the Alyeska Resort. The company is a non-profit business that provides a continuous operation throughout the year on a fixed route system. Contact GVT at 907-754-2547 or visit Glacier Valley Transit for more information.
How to Ride on Glacier Valley Transit:
1. Seatbelts must be worn when the bus is in motion. Note: driver may ask to change your seat.
2. Seats in the front of the bus are for seniors and passengers requiring extra assistance.
3. Racks are provided on the outside of the bus for skis and snowboards.
4. Poles are permitted inside the bus. Please, keep your equipment under control at all times.
5. Allow existing passengers to get off the bus before attempting to board.
6. Please, remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
7. Please, make use of the handrails when exiting the bus for added safety.
8. Food, drinks or pets are not permitted on the bus.
9. Please, contact GVT for there on the bus policy regarding pets that provide assistance.
At Escape2ski you’ll find out – What to know…before the snow.